Important: Please read these Official Rules before entering this online Promotion (the "Promotion"). By entering this online Promotion, you agree to be bound by these Official Rules and represent that you satisfy all of the eligibility requirements below.
NO PURCHASE OR PAYMENT OF ANY KIND IS NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN THIS PROMOTION.
1. Eligibility. PURCHASE WILL NOT INCREASE ODDS OF WINNING. PROMOTION VOID WHERE PROHIBITED. PROMOTION OPEN ONLY TO LEGAL RESIDENTS OF THE UNITED STATES AND WASHINGTON, D.C., EXCLUDING RESIDENTS OF RHODE ISLAND, WHO ARE OVER THE AGE OF 18 (OR THE AGE OF MAJORITY UNDER APPLICABLE LAW). IF YOU DO NOT MEET ANY OF THESE REQUIREMENTS, OR ANY OTHER ELIGIBILITY REQUIREMENTS IN THESE OFFICIAL RULES, YOU ARE NOT ELIGIBLE TO WIN A PRIZE, AND TADASHI SHOJI & ASSOCIATES, INC DBA TADASHI ("SPONSOR") RESERVES THE RIGHT NOT TO AWARD PRIZES TO YOU.
To be eligible to win a prize, entries must be completed and received by Sponsor in the manner and format described below. Directors, officers and employees of Sponsor, agents, professional advisors, advertising and promotional agencies, and immediate families of each are not eligible to win any prizes. All applicable federal, state, and local laws and regulations apply.
2. Disclaimer. Sponsor, all participating sponsors, and any of their respective parent companies, subsidiaries, affiliates, directors, officers, professional advisors, employees and agencies (collectively, the "Released Parties") will not be responsible for: (a) any late, lost, misrouted, garbled, distorted or damaged transmissions or entries; (b) telephone, electronic, hardware, software, network, Internet, or other computer- or communications-related malfunctions or failures; (c) any Promotion disruptions, injuries, losses or damages caused by events beyond the control of Sponsor or by non-authorized human intervention; or (d) any printing or typographical errors in any materials associated with the Promotion.
3. Promotion Period. The Promotion starts at 12:00 a.m. (all times Pacific Time) on June 24, 2014 and ends at 11:59 p.m. on June 29, 2014 (the "Promotion Period").
4. How to Enter. Individuals are invited to review a previously purchased product on Tadashishoji.com for a chance to win a prize. To enter the promotion, please take the following steps during the Promotion Period:
To be eligible to win a prize for a particular Entry Period, your entry must be received by Sponsor during the applicable Entry Period. Reviews do not need to be positive. The length and/or content of a review will not improve your chances of winning. Incomplete entries are void.
Enter as often as you wish, however, each product review submitted must be of a different product. If the Sponsor determines that the content of the entry is obscene, offensive, or inappropriate, the entry will not be eligible for any prize consideration and may be withdrawn from the Promotion at any time at the sole discretion of the Sponsor. Any individual that, in the sole discretion of Sponsor, is suspected of submitting entries in excess of the permitted maximum, by any means, including but not limited to establishing multiple e-mail accounts, will be disqualified from participation in this Promotion. The name of the person submitting the Promotion entry must be the authorized account holder of such email address, otherwise, entry may be deemed void.
5. Promotion Rules. The prizewinners will be determined by a random drawing from all eligible entries received during the applicable Entry Period to be held at Tadashi Shoji, 3016 East 44th Street, Vernon, CA 90058 at or around 11:00 am on Monday June 30, 2014 for the entries received during the Entry Period that ends on the day prior to the day of the drawing. The winner will be notified by regular mail or e-mail within 30 days of the drawing. To claim a prize, the potential winner must follow the instructions contained in their notification.
6. Prize. One dress selection from the Tadashi Shoji Classics Collection. RV: $198.00- $328.00. Winners may not substitute prizes. The item and size must be listed as in stock.
Styles included are as follows:
EMBROIDERED LACE V-NECK DRESS
SKU# 3K896MX-IV/ND / SKU# 3K896MX-LTSPK / SKU# 3K896MX-DPROS / SKU# 3K896MX-DPAME / SKU# 3K896MX-MARNA / SKU# 3K896MX-BLACK / SKU# 3K896MX-NAVY
EMBROIDERED LACE ¾ SLEEVE DRESS WITH SHEER CUT OUT DETAIL IN BLACK / NUDE
EMBROIDERED LACE BLOUSON WAIST DRESS
EMBROIDERED LACE BOATNECK CAP SLEEVE GOWN IN BLACK / NUDE
PAILLETTE EMBROIDERED LACE SHEATH
SKU# AGF1419M-ANTPK / SKU# AGF1419M-RYLNV
TULLE TWIST GOWN
SKU# FY622L-NV/NV / SKU# FY622L-BK/ND
EMBROIDERED LACE CAP SLEEVE GOWN IN NAVY / NUDE
PINTUCK JERSEY AND LACE DRESS IN BLACK / NUDE
ASYMMETRIC RUCHED SLEEVE GOWN IN BLACK
SKU# 738814LX-BLACK / SKU# 738814LX-INDIG
DRAPED MESH COCKTAIL DRESS
CHANTILLY LACE BOATNECK SHEATH
Additional details of each prize can be found at Tadashishoji.com.
7. Odds; Taxes; Etc. Odds of winning a prize depend on number of eligible entries received. ALL FEDERAL, STATE, AND LOCAL TAXES ASSOCIATED WITH THE RECEIPT OR USE OF ANY PRIZES ARE THE SOLE RESPONSIBILITY OF THE WINNER. If a prize is returned as undeliverable or otherwise not claimed within 30 days after delivery of notification, the prize will be forfeited and may be awarded to an alternate winner. The prize is not transferable. No substitutions or exchanges (including for cash) of any prize will be permitted, except that Sponsor reserves the right to substitute a prize of equal or greater value for any prize. Limit one prize per household or address. The prize is awarded "AS IS" and WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, express or implied (including, without limitation, any implied warranty of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose).
8. Identity of Entrant. In the event of a dispute about the identity of the entrant, entries made online will be declared made by the authorized account holder of the e-mail address submitted at time of entry. An authorized account holder is defined as the natural person who is assigned to an e-mail address by an Internet access provider, online service provider or other organization (e.g., business, educational institution, etc.) that is responsible for assigning e-mail addresses for the domain associated with the submitted e-mail address. The potential winner may be required to provide Sponsor with proof that the potential winner is the authorized account holder of the e-mail address associated with the winning entry.
9. General Release. By entering the Promotion, you release Sponsor and all Released Parties from any liability whatsoever, and waive any and all causes of action, related to any claims, costs, injuries, losses, or damages of any kind arising out of or in connection with the Promotion, including the delivery, misdelivery, acceptance, possession, use of or inability to use any prize (including, without limitation, claims, costs, injuries, losses and damages related to personal injuries, death, damage to or destruction of property, rights of publicity or privacy, defamation or portrayal in a false light, whether intentional or unintentional), whether under a theory of contract, tort (including negligence), warranty or other theory.
10. Conditions of the prizes. Sponsor will pay only for cost of prize and ground shipping charges. Dress must be selected before July 31, 2014. Size selection of dress is subject to available stock.
11. Use of Winner's Name, Likeness, etc. Except where prohibited by law, entry into the Promotion constitutes permission to use winner's name, hometown, persona, likeness and/or prize information, without limitation, for promotional purposes without further permission or compensation. As a condition of being awarded any prize, except where prohibited by law, winners may be required to execute a consent to the use of their name, hometown, persona, likeness and/or prize information, without limitation, for promotional purposes without further permission or compensation.
12. Affidavit & Release. As a condition of being awarded any prize, the winner will be required to execute and deliver to Sponsor a signed affidavit of eligibility and acceptance of these Official Rules and release of liability, and any other legal, regulatory, or tax-related documents required by Sponsor in its sole discretion.
13. Winner List; Rules Request. For a copy of the winner list, send a stamped, self-addressed, business-size envelope after June 30, 2014 and before July 31, 2014 to Sponsor at the address listed below, Attn: Review & Win. To obtain a copy of these rules, send a stamped, self-addressed business-size envelope to Sponsor at the address listed below, Attn: Review & Win. Residents of VT may omit return postage.
14. Intellectual Property Notice. The Promotion and all accompanying materials copyright © 2014 by Tadashi Shoji & Associates, Inc. All rights reserved.
15. Miscellaneous. The Promotion and these Official Rules will be governed, construed and interpreted under the laws of the State of California. Entrants agree to be bound by these Official Rules and by the decisions of Sponsor, which are final and binding in all respects. Sponsor reserves the right to change these Official Rules at any time, in its sole discretion, and to suspend or cancel the Promotion or any entrant's participation in the Promotion should viruses, bugs, unauthorized human intervention or other causes beyond Sponsor's control affect the administration, security or proper play of the Promotion, or Sponsor otherwise becomes (as determined in its sole discretion) incapable of running the Promotion as planned. Entrants who violate these Official Rules, violate any law, rule or regulation in connection with participation in the Promotion, tamper with the operation of the Promotion or engage in any conduct that is detrimental or unfair to Sponsor, the Promotion or any other entrant (in each case as determined in Sponsor's sole discretion) are subject to disqualification from entry into the Promotion. Sponsor reserves the right to lock out persons whose eligibility is in question or who have been disqualified or are otherwise ineligible to enter the Promotion. Any provision of these Official Rules deemed unenforceable will be enforced to the extent permissible, and the remainder of these Official Rules will remain in effect. If you have any questions about these Official Rules or the Promotion, please e-mail them to firstname.lastname@example.org or send written questions to the address listed below, Attn: Review & Win Questions.
16. Sponsor: Tadashi Shoji & Associates, Inc. dba Tadashi, 3016 East 44th Street, Vernon, CA 90058.